Product code: DWSHX040250
Dimension: 25mmx50m as per your request
Price: USD5.08-6.00 per roll
MOQ: 500 square meters
Glue: Thermal Adhesive
Backing material: Glass Fiber
Thermal Conductive TapesDWSHX040250 is made with such kinds of adhesive and different thicknesses that heat is conducted away from sensitive components while uneven surfaces are properly flattened and filled. The adhesive is also electrically isolating the surfaces and available with one or two side release paper or film.
Thermally conductive adhesive transfer tapes are used for mounting thermoelectric cooling modules, bonding heat sinks to microprocessors, bonding TAB-mounted IC and power transistor to PCB, and power transistor to heat sink in notebook computers, high performance CPU, chipsets, mobile, electronic appliances, power conversion and amplification modules etc.
For fixing LED base board and housing.
For fixing CPU and heat sink or radiation fin.
For fixing various types of semiconductor package and heat sink.
For fixing electronic parts and heat sink.
Low thermal resistance and superior thermal conductivity.
Powerful adhesion for remarkable strength and reliability.
Features excellent workability and processability.
TR series (exclude TR-5310) features UL-94 V-0 flame retardancy.
(Halogen free) [File No.QMFZ2.E52859]
Does not contain RoHS directive 6 restricted substances.
- Make sure to remove any oils, moisture, dust, etc. from the substrate.
- As this is a pressure-sensitive adhesive, make sure to thoroughly use a roller or press for crimping. If crimping is not performed thoroughly enough, its properties and external view may be negatively affected.
- Clean adhesion may not occur if a surface is highly irregular or warped. Smooth it out as much as possible.
- It takes a little time for the tape’s original adhesive strength to take full effect, so avoid placing or using the tape in a situation in which a lot of strength is needed until several hours have passed from the time of attachment.
- Make sure to store this product in a box.
- Avoid storing in high-temperature or high-moisture areas. This product should be stored in a cool, dark area away from direct sunlight (at a temperature of no more than 25℃).
- Please use this tape within 6 months of storage.
- Take a careful consideration if this product is adapted to the use, purpose and condition before using. The tape may peel in some cases depending on substrate and attachment conditions.
- When using this product in areas that may pose a risk of accident, use together with a different joining method.
|Physical Properties||Metric||Spec.Values||Test Method|
|Release Liner||Blue Film|
|Release Liner Color||Blue|
|Release Liner Thickness||mm||0.08|
|Long-term Resistant Temperature||℃||90||EN344|
|Short-term Resistant Temperature||℃||140||EN344|
|Breakdown Voltage||kv/mm||＞4||ASTM D149|
|Thermal Conductivity||w/mk||≥0.6||ASTM D5470|